From now on, it's possible to accumulate savings with every order! That's what we call fun shopping! Read below to learn how our loyalty program works and take advantage of great discounts!
Create an Account
To start saving with Draakjes en Boefjes, you'll need to create an account. If you haven't done so already, you can create an account here: [Account Registration](https://www.draakjesenboefjes.nl/account/register/)
Log In to Your Account
Make sure you're logged into your account before placing an order. Loyalty points cannot be added to your account retroactively. If you already have an account, log in and place your order – exciting!
Do I Earn Loyalty Points?
- As long as you're logged into your account, you'll earn savings with every order, including your very first one. You'll even earn savings on sale items!
How Much Can I Save?
- We don't work with loyalty points; we use savings credit! You'll earn euros with every order (as long as you're logged in with your account). You'll save 5% of your order value, which is converted into euros and added to your savings credit.
How Can I Check My Savings?
- Log in to your account on our website.
- At the bottom of your screen, you'll see the 'Loyalty' section. Click on it.
- You can then view how many euros you've saved!
- Please note: Due to the return period, your (new) savings credit will be visible after 35 days. After placing your first order, you can only see your savings credit after 35 days.
How Can I Use My Savings Credit on My New Order?
- After placing your order, you can use your savings credit within 35 days.
- The minimum savings credit amount is €5. Once you reach this minimum balance, you can redeem your savings credit.
- When logged into your account, click on the 'Loyalty' section.
- Click on 'Redeem Balance' and confirm.
- You'll now see the discount code that you can use immediately.
- Copy this code, paste it in the 'Discount Code' field in your shopping cart, and click the arrow.
- The discount will now be visible in the shopping cart.
- The discount will be distributed proportionally among the ordered products.
What Happens to My Savings Credit After I Return Items?
- If you return your order (partially), the discount on the returned items will be forfeited.
- After returning, your balance will not be replenished. The savings credit that has already been redeemed will be permanently forfeited. It's not possible to regain your savings credit, as it can only be used once.
Good to Know
- Your savings credit cannot be exchanged for cash.
- It's not possible to redeem your savings credit and use another ongoing discount code simultaneously. It's either one or the other.
- It's not possible to redeem savings credit retroactively. It can only be done before placing the order, and no exceptions will be made. The savings credit will remain available for a future order.
- Savings credit can only be redeemed once. If you've used your savings credit for an order and later return it, your savings credit will be permanently forfeited.
- If you attempt to order with Afterpay, and your order is declined by them, you cannot use the discount code again. It will no longer be valid. In this case, please send us an email, and we can reactivate the discount code for you.
- You have 3 years to use your savings credit. When you redeem your savings credit, you'll receive a discount code that is valid for 1 year. After this period, the discount code will expire.
- It's not possible to transfer savings credit to a different email address. So, please ensure your email address is correctly entered. No exceptions will be made in this regard.